Monday, August 30, 2010

Textbooks and Pens of the Future (now): Do You Know Him?

Watch this short video about Pay-by-the-chapter textbooks where you only get charged for what you need (or use). Some students might never have to pay for textbooks...... I wish they had this when I was in school. In fact, it might be worth going back to school just to buy the supplies like this and the one noted below!






And for those who skip the textbook and just take notes, perhaps this new audio recording pen that also digitizes your notes (assuming you take them) is the best investment for the new semester.


Finally, this video was played in our church last year, and if you didn't see it just take a moment and meditate on the message and the powerful way it is presented. Do you know Him? Think about it this week!

~jfc~

3 comments:

  1. I like the talking pen. Not quite sure I'd be okay reading my textbooks online...I'm almost there, but not quite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pay by the chapter thing I would really appreciate... it seems like in biology we always end up with $250 textbooks and use maybe half of it. Of course, the first step would be to get an iPad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Andrew - iPad is a must purchase, but I think we should wait until it has cameras in them.

    (Then we could just take pictures of our friends textbook pages we needed and read them on our iPad at no cost....)

    ReplyDelete