I've heard some research is conducted on tadpoles that are put in the food blender to create a paste for enzyme testing. Do you wonder, as I do, how many different flavor varieties of tadpole hummus there might be? Perhaps this article and these pictures help answer that question: by my count at least 5 different flavors.....
The National Public Vote (NPV) idea posits that each State can write up a compact with other states and decide that their Electoral College votes will be based on the outcome of the national popular vote instead of whatever candidate happened to win their particular state. Massachusetts just voted this whole idea into law. Interesting idea, but fraught with unintended consequences, probably: but if you want to learn more, its worth reading this article.
And if you were undecided about this whole Ground Zero Mosque building thing, perhaps the esteemed Mr. Krauthammer will enlighten your thinking in this article.
So there you have it....... from Tadpoles to Mosques and all the flyover country in between. Its time to BandyAbout these posts with your comments.
~jfc~
I really did not need to have the thought of tadpole hummus in my head. :) I look forward to reading the NPV and mosque articles over the next couple of days!
ReplyDelete